PayMent Communication Systems of Louisiana
1. On the next screen you will enter the total amount you owe on your citation from above and press "continue"
2. You will then either log in with Paypal or Press "Pay with credit or debit card"
3. If you log in with Paypal you will select how to pay, then press continue.
4. If you select pay with a debit or credit card, you will need to enter the card information/card billing address and fill out the rest of the required information.
5. If you have multiple citations, please pay one at a time.
Please read the following carefully:
A small administrative processing fee for using this service will be added in as a percent under "tax". Learn more about fees.
We charge a small fee for using this service that covers equipment, support, web costs & sending the physical records to merchant. This is not a surcharge fee for using your credit/debit card. The fee will vary as to the package that the merchant is subscribed to. You would receive a discount of the fee amount by paying cash in person. The fee will show as "tax" charges in your cart. You will see the fee prior to finishing the transaction. We will then notify the agency that you have paid and send them a hard copy as proof of your payment.
Fees for this agency are assessed by PayStar Systems and not PayMent Communication Systems of Louisiana.
If you have not been told by the clerk the exact amount that you owe, you can determine what amount you owe below. It will total up for you at the bottom of this page.
When you know your amount due, See Step #2 below.
If you offense is not listed please contact the clerk at 318-259-4272 during regular business hours.
If you know the total amount you owe, you can skip Step 2 and click below on pay now. If not Use the drop down boxes below to select the offense you are charged with:
*If paying online before court, then you qualify for a discount and may select only one(1) Court Cost Fee.
*****After your Payment is complete, please press the "Return to Merchant" link at the bottom of the page, then fill out form for the agency notification email.****