1. On the next screen you will enter the total amount you owe on your bill from above and press "continue"
2. You will then either log in with Paypal or Press "Pay with credit or debit card"
3. If you log in with Paypal you will select how to pay, then press continue.
4. If you select pay with a debit or credit card, you will need to enter the card information/card billing address and fill out the rest of the required information.
5. Please enter your case number (if applicable) in the secondary address box. The box that says: "Apt., ste., bldg."
Example: In the Apt., ste., bldg. box you would enter "4779"
6. If you have multiple payments, please pay one at a time.
Copyright © PayCom Systems, LLC. All rights reserved.
PayCom Systems, LLC
A small administrative processing fee for using this service will be added in as a percent under "tax". Learn more about fees.
We charge a small fee for using this service that covers equipment, support, web costs & sending the physical records to merchant. This is not a surcharge fee for using your credit/debit card. The fee will vary as to the package that the merchant is subscribed to. You would receive a discount of the fee amount by paying cash in person. The fee will show as "tax" charges in your cart. You will see the fee prior to finishing the transaction. We will then notify the agency that you have paid and send them a hard copy as proof of your payment.